Begin Your Rewarding Career at TRC and Our Family of Brands
Proudly headquartered in Johnstown, Ohio, Technical Rubber Company (TRC) is the parent company of TECH Tire Repairs, Advanced Mobility Solutions, PANG Industrial Products and Salvadori Recycling Equipment.
When you join the TRC family you can expect:
- Competitive pay and salaries
- Full benefits (medical, dental & vision)
- 401K and profit sharing
- Paid holidays and vacation and more….
Careers at TRC
TRC’s team members live the 4r vision of Repair, Recycle, Repurpose, and Reuse every day. The family of companies continues to expand from its trustworthy roots established in 1939.
TRC team members also receive outstanding benefits. What follows is an overview of the benefits for TECH employees.
In addition to regular wages, TECH is very pleased to be able to extend benefit opportunities to all full-time employees and their dependents.
Highlights of Benefit Opportunities with TECH:
- Three Medical Plan Options.
- Health Savings Account available including an Employer Contribution.
- Three Dental Plans to choose from.
- Company-paid Employee Vision Insurance with Optional Dependent Coverage. First-day eligibility.
- Retirement Plan –Safe Harbor 401(k) which matches 100% of the first 3% you defer and 50% of the next 2%. Our plan includes immediate 100% vesting of the company 401(k) matching dollars, plus a Profit-Sharing Plan where the Company makes an annual discretionary contribution based on prior-year business results.
- Employee Assistance Program for emotional support, financial consultation, or work-life balance.
- Disability Insurance – We offer Short- and Long-Term Disability plans so that our employees can continue to have income replacement should the unexpected happen.
- Life and AD&D Insurance – Company paid life insurance policy. Employees also have the opportunity to purchase additional Life Insurance, plus several plan options for voluntary life insurance for their themselves, spouse and/or children.
- Health Advocate – Employees have access to a Personal Health Advocate, skilled at working with health care providers, insurance plans and other health-related organizations. They can help you resolve complex issues and get the right care at the right time.
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Matching Gifts Program
- Core Value Awards
- Tech Lake Recreation
- Tuition Assistance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Identity Theft Protection
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Click here to see our current job openings.
TECH company distributors combine the best of both worlds … entrepreneurial growth supported by TECH company resources, such as training, products, marketing support, and brands. Visit our TECH website to learn more about becoming a TECH distributor, and if you think you’ve got what it takes, please contact us.