TRC’s Values Drive Our Actions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
For more than 80 years, TRC has lived by a set of core values – Honor, Intelligence, Leadership, Teamwork and Innovation. These values provide us guidance every day and we deem them especially important during this time of the global COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
As governments around the world implement policies restricting size of gatherings, border crossings and staying at home, we have received guidance that the product of our work is essential.
We are humbled to acknowledge that along with vehicle service facilities in the transportation segment, the goods and services of TRC also serve as a critical “link” and underpin the transportation industry that moves food, medical devices and medicine.
Our focus is the safety and well-being of our employees and the communities in which we operate. We desire that our people return home to their loved ones every day in good health.
Providing business continuity for our customers, our second greatest objective, serves as our daily mission. We are open and will remain open.
TRC strives to achieve the correct balance with these forces which we have all encountered over the last few weeks and to achieve these goals, we have stepped up our health screenings and practices to ensure we are doing all that we are able to protect our people, including:
- Restricting all TRC business travel.
- Remote working arrangements where necessary, including face to face online interaction.
- Strictly limiting visitor access to both our manufacturing, distribution and office facilities.
- Instituting safety screening protocols for accepting those visitors and materials deemed vital to our operation.
- Instituting daily health screenings including temperature readings for all associates.
- Providing safety guidance and supplies for our people as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Constant monitoring and strict enforcement that these safe work practices are maintained.
My sincere thanks and extreme gratitude to all TRC employees, our distributors, customers, vendors and repair technicians who collectively keep the world rolling.
President, CEO and Chairman